Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays (May 1)


May 1, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:



• Grab your current read

• Open to a random page

• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



My Teaser for this week!
 
This is my second Teaser, I hope you like it!
 
The crowd became quiet, and all turned to look towards the river. There was no

one to be seen. Then through the void left by the silence of early dawn and the
suddenly hushed men, a sound was heard. It was like the sound of metal hitting rock,
as if miners were digging in the middle of the city. It did not come from the river, but
from a part of the city behind them, where none would ordinarily go. Ranalf had only
been there once, just a few days previously when they had gone on the search for the
missing man...

Available on Amazon




2 comments:

yarereviews

:o nice teaser. I wonder what will happen. *scribbles down title*
Here's my TT;
http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday-2.html

Unknown

Thanks :) I've just started this book, it's quite interesting. If you want to learn more about it I'll be reviewing it as soon as I'm done :D

Say what you think...